Friends

Powered by Blogger.

6.30.2012

Helping Someone In Need



Hey Everyone!

I wanted to do a little something for Scott and Ashley Moore. For the entire month of July, I will be donating all the profits received from my Gold Canyon business to help pay for Scott's medical bills. 

To order, please go to my website (www.mygc.com/lindsayscandles). During step 2 of checkout, please enter the party number of 5569670 under the red section, “Party Online Order”. Then, press validate. If you see Scott and Ashley Moore’s name, you’ve done it right!

If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at 602.320.5934.

If you haven't heard of his incredible story, please visit:http://www.azfamily.com/news/Burglar-steals-donation-money-while-homeowner-is-at-rehab-160776655.html

Please help help spread the word and help this beautiful couple!

Lindsay Persons

No comments: