Friends

Powered by Blogger.

12.17.2010

Polar Express!

Last weekend, we drove up to Williams to go on the Polar Express with the Persons Clan. We had to much fun! First, we had dinner all together in the Polar Express Cafe. Then, we all got in our matching PJ's. The Persons had Naughty and Nice Pajamas, the Painters had Cardinals Pajamas, the Jarman's had Pirate Pajamas, and we had NAU Pajamas (fitting, right?!) Then, we boarded the Polar Express. The ride there was pretty calm. All of the little ones, and I, were very excited to just be on the train! Then we arrived to the North Pole. There was a little village outside that was lit up for the kids to see, and SANTA! He sat outside and waved to all of the kids. Then we sang Christmas carols. Then Santa made a surprise entrance and handed out bells from his sleigh to all the kids. We continued to enjoy our hot chocolate and cookies and Christmas carols on the way back. My favorite carol, which is actually my least favorite normally, was 12 Days of Christmas. This time, all the guys had to sing "5 GOLDEN RINGS!" really loud in their manly voices. It was so much fun to watch!













The next day we all went to Bearizona. It was like a zoo, but you drive through the park to see all of the animals. All of the animals come around your car and you get to see them up close! It was so cool to see!











4 comments:

Amber said...

I want to go to Bearizona! That looks so awesome!!!

Jaime said...

We had such a great time I am so glad we were all able to be together. I also LOVED the 12 days of Christmas. I'm not sure who's kids those are but they are DANG cute!:)

Bethany said...

We loved going on the Polar Express when we did it! And Bearizona... I'm putting that on my must do list!

It's a Willmott world! said...

Hi Lindsay and Scott! Our family was taught by Elder Persons when he served in our ward and I saw that you guys blog! I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. Elder Persons brought the gospel into my life and I am so thrilled to be able to read about how your lives have grown together! I hope that's ok. Congratulations to you both on everything you have accomplished. All the best and cheers to the future,
The Willmotts!