Friends

Powered by Blogger.

12.17.2010

Catch Up Post #2

Within two weeks of each other, both families came up here to camp. It was really nice to be able to go back and forth with work and still see them on their vacation! Unfortunately, I don't have any picture from the Persons camping trip and few from the Bennett camping trip since my battery died. At the Bennett camping trip, we celebrated Logan's 3rd Birthday! He's growing up!
I was in charge of finding the cake since it would be easier for me to transport. I went to Bash's in search for a Toy Story cake. Of course, they didn't have one. But a nice kid that didn't even work back there decorated his first cake just for us! It actually looked pretty good from him trying to throw it together!





1 comment:

Amber said...

I didn't get to go :( Thanks for posting! I love the pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!