Friends

Powered by Blogger.

5.16.2010

Our New Adventure

It's time for us to start the next chapter of our lives! And we are so excited! We are moving up to...


where we will both be going to school full time, and living HERE!!! Our very own house!

JUST KIDDING... we'll be living on campus in family housing, living poor, and loving life! We can wait for our own space. We have enjoyed living with Dale and Nona, but call me silly... I can't wait to use my own dishes, decorate as much as we can in a dorm, walk around the house naked if I want to, scrub my own floors, the whole experience!

We'll be moving up the end of July or the beginning of August! We can't wait!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you're going to extra missed by a few people...

Nikki said...

'Hey I thought your last name was peterson? Oh, Well I was wrong. Your blog title says person

Bethany said...

Yeah Linsday! I am so happy for you guy.

Linda Bennett said...

When you move out, can I have your room at Dale and Nona's house? I think one quiet relaxing night a week over there would get me through the next few crazy days here...