Friends

Powered by Blogger.

5.01.2010

Our Honeymoon

Well... I guess it's about time I finally post about our honeymoon. Despite not having a voice due to a cold for the first three days and Scott having a sinus infection and pink eye the whole time, our cruise to Mexico was FABULOUS. Enjoy the pictures we post :)

ON THE BOAT:








CABO SAN LUCAS: DUNE BUGGIES (3 different beaches, going around town, and racing out in the dessert. so fun!)





MAZATLAN: HIKE TO THE LIGHT HOUSE AND THE BEACH


THIS IS THE LIGHTHOUSE!!!! ^

PUERTO VALLARTA: ZIP LINING (and a 72 foot rope ladder... yikes)













We had such an amazing time. We recommend cruises to EVERYONE! There were so many things that we didn't get pictures of. The boat had so many fun shops, an ice skating rink, mini golfing, lots of fun pools and hot tubs, and a rock climbing wall! We went to lots of great shows, met so many fabulous people, and enjoyed our time together. Crazy but we've almost been married for 2 months!

5 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are beautiful. What great memories.

Nikki said...

Love it, I am glad you guys had such a great time. I love all the towels.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I finally remembered to check and catch up on your blog! LOVE IT. The pic from your cruise of you two up close in front of hte water is so cute. You guys make a cute couple, I'm jealous you have a blog to document your early days...it's so much easier to keep track of everything this way. PS...I love the doors in your last post too...would love a set of those!

Amber said...

I love the pictures! Looks like you guys had fun!